Ceramic Paint Protection
The System X Difference
System-X Paint Protection Coatings are the latest generation of Paint Protection system, the latest nanotechnology when it comes to paint protection. they allow permanent bond to the paint’s surface and creating a hard wearing coat of nano ceramic, or known as SiO2. They are superior when comes to protecting your vehicle’s paint compared to traditional waxes and sealants.
- Self-Cleaning and Hydrophobic, water repels and beads off aggressively from the paint, creating a self-cleaning effect
- No need to wax/polish again.
- Scratch and physical barrier. Chemicals do not break down the coating unlike waxes and sealants and it has a certain level of scratch resistance (9H), its resistant from minor abrasions such as swirls and scratches, water spots, bird dropping, graffiti etc.
- It’s permanent with a lifespan of 6 years up to Lifetime Guarantees. It can only be removed by heavy paint correction or sanding down.
- Intense Gloss, increased gloss, depth and clarity.
- Ultimate real protection for years to come.
Australia’s Detailing Group Browns Plains is a SystemX Accredited Dealer.
What Our Clients Say
Loving my shiny new car after a fireball ceramic paint polish done! They did an excellent job! Highly recommend this business!!!!! Thank you so much!
...and, what more customers say...
Cannot recommend enough! The professionalism and passion Dan brings is incredible!
After using ADG mobile detailing for cars undergoing insurance repairs at work, there was no question who I would call when it came to needing someone to do my personal car.
Car covered in primer overspray from another shop and Dan made quick work of getting it back to looking better than before. Seriously wouldn't get anyone else to touch my car. Thanks again for the fantastic job!!!
- Talk to our team today about how we can best cater to your detailing and paint enhancement needs. We are a friendly bunch who excel at what we do, and are here to serve you.
- Address:28 Moffatt Rd, Waterford West QLD 4133
- Mobile:0404 646 528
Or find us on these social media platforms:
Most frequent questions and answers
Absolutely! We have a fully equipped mobile van ready to tackle all aspects of detailing. Whether you’re at work or relaxing at home, we can come to you for no additional charge. We are also equipped with our own power and water if none is available, however this needs to be requested prior to the booking but has no additional charge.
Yes, we are substantially insured to guarantee professional workmanship. If you have any further questions regarding this cover please talk to us. We can also provide any relevant documentation necessary to ensure your complete peace of mind.
Absolutely! Getting wet for us detailers is an occupational hazard so rain is never a problem or reason for us not to provide our service. That said, being under shade is desirable but if this is not available, we are equipped with portable gazebo’s to provide a dry workspace to ensure a quality result every time
Yes, our teams are fully equpped to accept payment via EFTPOS. A small transaction fee of 2% of the payment will be applied purely to cover bank fees.
Yes we do. All clients on a regular fortnightly basis receive a package discount. Talk to us about your specific needs and how we can tailor a package to suit you.